Friday, October 28, 2011

WATER DETOX

Haven't you all seen this water detox recipe popping up everywhere on Pinterest? Well, it spurred my (and 2 co-workers') interest so much that we decided to try it! I mean, why not? It is all simple ingredients, you can eat normal, and Jillian Michaels created it -  so we figured we would be the guinea pigs! We ordered the dandelion root from Amazon (I think you can probably find it at Whole Foods too) and got started!

I am on day 3 and the drink is delicious (if you like lemon water) and it truly flushes you out. The color of the mixture is deceiving, but don't be scared! I did some research and most articles say this drink helps with digestion and detoxification - both help with weight loss.

I'll report back next Thursday after my full week of detoxing and tell you how many pounds/inches were lost so you can determine if you want to try it too!

Have any of you all ready tried this water detox?

8 comments:

  1. I've been wondering if this works! Can't wait to hear the result! Can't wait for Bunko either! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to hear...I "re-pinned" this too and was a little scared to try it. It it tasted like lemon water, I'm in! Keep me posted.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Does it work without the dandelion root tea bag?

    ReplyDelete
  4. can you tell me what does the box of dandelion root tea look like? I seem to be coming across all different kinds.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do you add the dandelion tea bag in cold water? Shouldn`t you boil the water first? How does that work?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Where does one get a dandelion tea bag???

    ReplyDelete