Thursday, November 3, 2011

FALL FAVORITES

Now that it is finally cooler around Birmingham, I wanted to share some of my new favorite fall items that get me in the festive mood. Let me say, I do like cool, fall breeze weather - not freezing, takes you 15 minutes to get bundled up for outside weather! But, I am excited about sitting around a fire at Melrose! [as soon as we get a chimney sweeper over there!]
sources also available through my pinterest

ONE : chunky cowl scarf
TWO : great lakes trapper hat - I think I need this for our Christmas trip to DC!
THREE : jcrew quilted vest (but in navy blue)
FOUR : report 'belzer' boot - I am currently sporting these and I love them, the height is fantastic!
FIVE : steven 'pembrook' bootie - doesn't everyone need one tall boot and one short???
SIX: nestle sugar cookie creamer - loving this in my morning cup of joe right now!
SEVEN : madewell silk blouse
EIGHT : h&m fur vest


Do you have any new fall favorites? Please share!

No comments:

Post a Comment