Thursday, December 1, 2011

HOLIDAY WISH LIST

Since today is the first day of December I thought I would share my holiday wish list! Maybe these suggestions will help spur ideas for you as well! The hubs and I are celebrating our first newlywed Christmas together with my family in Virginia. It should be a fun, snow filled holiday and I can't wait. 


ONE: I love these new ring and bracelet cloches from Pottery Barn. I could definitely see these sitting on my dresser. (the web says they are unavailable, but hopefully that is temporary or they are still in store!?)
TWO: Flash reflector to help prevent the flash lighting being too harsh 
THREE: I can totally see myself sportin' these long button gloves this winter! I hate cold hands and feet!
FOUR: These "tiny tots" canvases by Lucie Wallace have been making their rounds on the blog world lately and I am obsessed with her style! I would take any of her paintings, but these cute little ones are more wallet friendly!
FIVE: This Timex watch face paired with the leopard strap is so classic. 
SIX: These mini ikat bowls from Anthropologie are perfect for storing jewelry. I want my drawer to be filled with these and look like this
SEVEN: This is a little unrealistic at the moment, but I would love a 35 mm lens for my Canon Rebel. I currently use a 50 mm and it is fantastic for close ups, but this 35 mm can capture so much more!
EIGHT: I can visualize this faux fur throw on my bed right now! So warm, cozy, and stylish!
NINE: And this would be perfect on Brandon's dresser to house his watch, change, wallet, etc. - need something for his jewelry too, right!?
TEN: I also think this would be adorable for holding jewelry on my dresser - check out this image!


What is on your wish list? Please share!

2 comments:

  1. I have the bounce (called a Light Scoop on Amazon), and love it. Total lifesaver with these dark-at-430-pm days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is awesome - I just pinned it for future reference. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete