Friday, March 30, 2012

CHIPPENDALE CHAIRS

I know these faux bamboo chairs are infamous and fabulous statement pieces, but ever since I pinned this picture the other day they have really been on my mind! I would love a pair for Melrose's dining room. Have you seen any at thrift stores lately?

I know people can find amazing deals on these at antique malls and flea markets, but I have not been very successful! I did notice last night that Ballard Designs has a great option for these chippendale chairs - not in this awesome fire engine red, but in some pretty neutrals. Do you have any chippendale chairs in your current decor?
Macau Armchair - available in black, white, and natural (like below)
Here are some other beautiful rooms displaying their collection of Chinese chippendale chairs.

I love the fun fabric paired with the white, classic furniture
 via elle decor

 I love the zebra cushion - maybe the black or white Ballard chair with a funky print!?
 via lonny mag
 via
via rue mag

Have a fabulous weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Those are gorgeous! I love the ones that are painted in the first pic

    xx

    Jen

    ReplyDelete