Friday, May 11, 2012

OUTDOOR NECESSITIES

Now that I have my dining options narrowed down, I have switched gears to find all the necessities to make our patio ideal for entertaining (in my dream world). All this work won't be worth it unless we can host weekly margarita nights and bocce ball tournaments!


How perfect is this teal blue bench to add some color on the patio? I bet you could easily paint a similar bench to make the same statement. My favorite necessity that I found is this wooden drink cart from Target (from the Smith and Hawken collection). I love the removable trays for serving up margs and the wine storage. To light up the night while finishing the bocce ball tournament, string these retro bulb lights and light these gorgeous gold lanterns. You can play all night long! And when the day is over, store it all in this all weather wooden storage bench. Sounds like a great day to me! What about you?
ONE: box planter
TWO: teal blue outdoor bench
THREE: orange trina turk pillow /  trina turk marine blue trellis pillow / floral pillow
FOUR: bubble pitcher / bubble margarita glasses
FIVE: patio serving cart
SIX: metal bocee ball game with wooden storage box
SEVEN: string of globe lights
EIGHT: wood outdoor storage bench
NINE: gold outdoor lantern

1 comment:

  1. cute items for your garden!

    You can get those same bulb lights at target for cheaper. :o)

    ReplyDelete