Friday, June 1, 2012

KITCHEN HARDWARE: gold

I would absolutely love to modify a few things in Melrose's kitchen - lift the cabinets to the ceiling, add an open shelf, change the backsplash to subway tile, Carrara marble for the counters, add a range hood for the stove, and the list could go on! But, while our kitchen may not be my personal design taste, it is in great shape and I'm actually pretty happy with it, for the time being


One easy solution to give our tiny Homewood cottage a face lift, would be to replace the cabinet hardware. I would love to update it with some fancy gold knobs and pulls ... you all know I have a love affair with all things gold.  I have not accomplished this yet - I can't seem to find pulls wide enough! - but I have definitely had it on my mind. Here are some fabulous inspiration of photos of kitchens sporting gold hardware.


the mix of black and white cabinetry here is delicious
 again, black and white combo
 and black and white paired with gold
 I love these campaign inspired pulls

 perfection

 a fireplace in my kitchen? yes, please!
 can't get enough of that subway tile, open shelving, and gold accents
 love this overall look
all sources on my pinterest board 

 What's your choice and source for hardware?

No comments:

Post a Comment