Thursday, August 30, 2012

INSPIRATION BOARDS of inspiration

I'm putting together a post of before and after pictures of Melrose's guest bedroom, I posted a sneak peek here at the end of my master bedroom reveal, and in the meantime I wanted to share some inspirational pictures of amazing inspiration boards. If you remember -- long, long ago I posted about the office space I created in this guest bedroom. It has come quite far since that post and I think you will be pleasantly surprised! Until the full reveal, here are some pretty inspirational office images.

 lilly pulitzer inspiration board via lonny mag

 via decor8
super cute office of bash, please
 via


all other sources via my pinterest board

6 comments:

  1. LOVE a really great inspiration board. With so many options it's hard to decide how I will do mine, but I will def have one in my new office space.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, it is tough to decide which direction to go, but they are fun to keep up with! Great blog - now following! :)

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete