Friday, January 11, 2013

SYLE ICON: blake lively

I've always been a huge fan of Gossip Girl - whether it was the trend setting high fashion, sexy scandals, exaggerating gossip, or beautiful cast - it will always hold a place in my heart. I'm so sad it is over, but like they say - all good things, must come to an end, right!? It was the most perfect, beautiful finale I could ever have imagined and am so glad it went out with a bang. These photos make me so jealous:



But my love of GG extends further into a fascination with Serena VanDerWoodsen ... also known as, Blake Lively. I think she is fabulous and I'm pretty sure we would be bff. I mean not only is she strikingly beautiful, confident, and bubbly, but she is married to Ryan Reynolds! Who to me, is the equivalent but in a male body ... plus absurdly funny. I love keeping an eye on Blake's style and pinning away any picture of her hoping some of her fashion sense will rub off on me! I've heard she is her own stylist = amazing! What do you think? Are you a fan of Blake?













4 comments:

  1. I want to be Blakes friend! So obsessed! I was actually driving to work today thinking, what will ever replace Gossip Girl? Haha I miss it so. Blakes style is amaze and I want her life. She is friends with Karl Lagerfield and Christian Louboutin! OMG. Even her puppy is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know ... I can't think of anything that could ever replace GG! I just hope Blake Lively is on tv somehow in the near future ...

      Delete
  2. OBSESSED. Definitely on the same page as you Mama KB! love love LOVE!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i completely agree. blake lively is my ultimate girl crush!

    ReplyDelete