Thursday, February 20, 2014

shower invitation :: HIS & HER BBQ

Hello! Here is a shower invitation I recently designed for some sweet friends. The party was held outdoors and decorated with red and white checkered table cloths, red zinnias, teal blue mason jars, pennant flags, and local barbeque was catered. It was a lovely night and I think the couple felt very honored. 

To keep with the rustic, outdoor theme, I paired the red, white, and teal invitations with kraft paper envelopes and jazzed them up with his and her kitchen "tools" liners. 
If you are interested in this invitation, or custom design work, please feel free to contact me!

1 comment:

  1. This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing blog that understand the value of providing a quality resource for free.

    girls dresses

    ReplyDelete